Saturday, June 9, 2012

What an experience!

From the moment God placed the missions trip on my heart, I was excited to see what He was going to do.  The preparation was fast paced and at times very challenging.  I have learned that the most difficult things done for 
God often lead to seeing His greatness in action.  After much time in the air, we arrived and went to work.  The trip home was exciting as well.  With delayed flights and sprinting through the airport like a scene in a movie, we boarded our last flight and I took a deep breath.  The drive home was easy and seeing family and friends meet us at the church was 
a welcomed sight.  We learned many lessons and have many stories to tell.  Our team was able to lead 26 Africans to Christ during our stay in Kenya.  The one and only God, which I serve, has no boundaries, knows no limits, and never runs out of love.  The question He asks us is, " Who will go for me?" Thank you church, for allowing our team to answer, "Here am I, send me."

Eric Aultman 
Youth Pastor




No comments:

Post a Comment