Saturday, May 26, 2012

Evangelism in Kenya

I defiantly had to step outta my comfort zone today! I went evangelizing in hills of Africa! Trying to communicate with someone that doesn't speak your language is probably the hardest thing to do... Even if you have an interpreter!... Most of the people in the village have never seen a white person so they are hesitant to even walk up to you. We spent 3 hours walkin up, down, and around the hills/mountains ( okay they werent mountains but my calves thought they were hehehehe) doing our best to spread the word of God. Though it was a challenge i enjoyed myself and can't wait to go out again! We saved a total of 10 people! Everyone of our teens lead at least one person to Christ. :) major accomplishment for all of us! After walking the hills we returned to the school where we spent the next few hours playing sports and just spending time with the kids and school staff! :) I had a great day today!....Joryy Morse




No comments:

Post a Comment