Friday, April 18, 2014

Amazed!


As we have traveled to different parts of the world I am always amazed by God's Creation.  While we were on safari I was reminded how awesome our Creator is.  We saw some amazing sights.  

It has been kind of hard to process the things that I have seen and done this trip.  God has allowed us to share the story of His great love for man, love on the least of these and see the beauty that He spoke into existence.  I pray that I will never put God in a box and put limits on how much He can work in my life.  I want to always be open and looking for ways to grow in Him.     

We have a few days left in Kenya before our journey must come to an end.  We will head back to the US and back to our "normal" lives.  I do not want to be normal, I want to be messed up for Christ.  A trip to Kenya will mess you up in all the right ways.  You will touch some lives but you are the one that will be forever changed.

I would like to issue a challenge to anyone reading this.  I challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and see what God has for you.  You may not be called to go to Kenya for two weeks but you may be called to go down the street two doors to witness to a neighbor.  I promise if you open up to God you will be amazed at the things you see Him do in your life and the lives of those around you.

God Bless!
David Hayes









No comments:

Post a Comment