Thursday, March 28, 2013

You can never out give God.

You can never out give God is a statement that we hear all the time.  Here is a great story that Chris received by email this week.

Lisa & I wanted to share a thoughtful note we received from one of our donors.  They have asked to remain anonymous.  Proof that you can't "out give" God...


Chris, 

I have decided that we should all tithe 10% to the Lords work in some fashion or another, whether with your time, money or whatever you are able to give. 

I'm not going to lie, I have never really tithed a full 10% of my income. Last month I thought to myself, I should start.  But instead of tithing my current income, being that it was on the low side due to growing pains, I decided to, by faith, tithe the amount of money that I would like to make this year!

Since making this commitment, various types of people and circumstances have presented themselves, my business has picked up and I don't think that I will have a problem keeping my "faith promise". Thank You Lord!! 

I want to encourage anyone who may read this; If you are in a position to tithe the percentage of money that you would like to make this year, try it and see what happens.

God is GOOD! All the time! 




Chris & Lisa Moore
Real 4 Christ Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment