Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MBEWAU School Day!

In March of 2009 I made my first stop at Mbewau. My life has not been the same since. I am honored to know the men and women who minister in the remote village of Mtpeni.

In June of 2010 I was able to take my second trip to see this amazing place. I was also able to bring my Father back to see what God is doing through Chris and Lisa Moore at Mbewau.

This year I was blessed to come with my Father and also my son. I was blown away to see what God has done. They now have 173 kids that they feed and educate.

I walked across the campus and couldn't believe how much the place had changed. They now have a feeding center, church, two story education wing, and medical center.

I am so glad that Hallmark has invested so much and is able to see what God is doing through their gifts. I am excited to introduce Northside to this amazing place.




http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1767953562936.2092182.1362103851&l=01eb1819bc


No comments:

Post a Comment